The ship is named after the Lofoten archipelago, which lies just north of the Arctic Circle. Famous for their dramatic scenery, the islands are often described as `nature´s masterpiece’. With its unique lounges and panoramic decks, MS Lofoten is inimitable in its own right. Get ready for a classic Hurtigruten experience onboard this beauty!
Sail back in time on MS Lofoten and experience life along the coast as it was more than 50 years ago. Commissioned in 1964, this `grand lady´ is the oldest vessel in our fleet. Sailing with MS Lofoten you experience vintage splendour and charm to the fullest. Enjoy cruising in close proximity to the shore, interactions with other guests and crew, and the sense of timelessness on this authentic maritime adventure.
- Special programme that enhances the classic Hurtigruten experience and spirit of the 1960s
- Special four-course dinners
- Additional activities especially designed for voyages on MS Lofoten
- Two sun decks
- Panorama lounge
- Café-bar including a lounge in the aft
- Extra lounge at the front
Tel: +47 91 35 20 00
Email: [email protected]