MS Kong Harald
Norway's reigning monarch, a seasoned sailor, lends his name to this remarkable vessel.
Decks and cabins
Our Expedition suites are the most luxurious cabins on board. Situated on the upper deck of the ship, the cabins feature seating areas with TV, and bathrooms with shower/WC. Most have double beds. Some suites have more facilities than others.
An exciting welcome gift awaits all suite guests in their cabin.
Relaxation and comfort are the hallmarks of our Arctic superior cabins. Situated on the two upper decks, the cabins all have bathrooms with shower and WC. They are also equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities and a TV. All of the cabins have double beds, and unobstructed views.
(Note: All Arctic superior cabins on deck 5 have the promenade deck outside.)
Our cosy Polar inside cabins are on all decks and include bathrooms with shower/WC. Most of the cabins have separate beds, one of which converts into a sofa. Some are equipped with upper and lower berths. All of the cabins have individual specifications.
Our Polar Outside cabins are situated mostly on the middle or lower decks and all have bathrooms with shower/WC, and most have flat-screen TVs. The cabins offer separate beds, one of which converts into a sofa, or upper and lower berths. All the cabins have individual specifications.
The Classic Round Voyage
- Discover our entire original coastal route with 34 ports of call, sailing past more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains
- Cross the Arctic Circle and hunt the Northern Lights in winter, or enjoy 24 hours of daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Spring and Autumn voyages showcase the brilliant colours, magical light and fascinating culture of Arctic Norway
- Wide choice of optional excursions and onboard Hurtigruten Guides who lead included activities and interpret the cultural and natural treasures on your voyage
Classic Voyage South
- Experience the natural wonder of Lofoten
- Explore the beautiful and exciting Norwegian coastline
- Search for the Northern Lights in winter, and the Midnight Sun in summer
- Join exciting sea and land-based activities
Classic Voyage North
- Discover countless fjords, mountains, islands and waterfalls
- Cross the Arctic Circle to hunt the Northern Lights in winter, and enjoy around the clock daylight under the Midnight Sun in summer
- Enjoy adventurous and exciting land and sea excursions
- Learn from our Hurtigruten Guides as they lead lectures and activities both at sea and on shore