MS Eirik Raude
MS Eirik Raude is designed to explore the magnificent Norwegian coast and polar areas in ultimate comfort, with advanced equipment and a sustainable profile.
Decks and cabins
Our Expedition suites are the most luxurious cabins on the ship. Situated on the upper decks of the ship, the cabins feature seating areas with TV, bathrooms with shower/WC, and double beds. Some suites have more facilities than others.
Relaxation and comfort are hallmarks of the Arctic superior cabins. Situated on both the upper and middle decks, the cabins all have bathrooms with shower and WC. Most have double beds, and some have separate beds. All the cabins have individual specifications.
Our Polar outside cabins are situated mostly on the middle or lower decks and all have bathrooms with shower/WC. The cabins also have double or separate beds and all cabins individual specifications.
Bergen - North Cape - Bergen: Arctic Winter and Northern Lights Expedition
- Take advantage of the very best chances of seeing the Northern Lights in the Norwegian Arctic
- Benefit from our 126 years of experience to see the hidden highlights of the Norwegian coast
- Discover the magical winter landscape of Lofoten
- Explore fascinating Tromsø, Ålesund and the unforgettable North Cape
Bergen - North Cape - Bergen: White Winter Expedition
- Explore Norway’s famed coast during its most beautiful winter season
- Enjoy exciting winter activities in the far north
- Visit fascinating coastal cities and snow-dusted remote villages
- Benefit from cruising with the true Norway experts
Bergen - North Cape - Bergen: Fjords and Midnight Sun Expedition
- Explore the ideal summer coastal route with the Norway experts
- Enjoy an epic concert in a cathedral-like cave, far out in the Atlantic Ocean
- Discover the amazing landscape of Vesterålen, Lofoten and North Cape
- Step back in time in the charming fishing villages of Lofoten, Lyngen and Træna