Day 1: Buenos Aires/ Iguazu
Begin of your post programme with a transfer from the hotel to the domestic airport and flight to Iguazu with “meet & greet” by your local guide. The afternoon is reserved for a visit to the Brazilian side of the falls. Enjoy a walk along the path following cascades and panoramic views of the falls. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Iguazu Falls
Today you will experience the Argentinian side of the waterfalls. Board a gas-propelled train that takes visitors to the upper falls circuit and the Devil’s throat, the most prominent and one of the highest falls. Enjoy a 3 kilometre walk along the Iguazu river canyon and admire the flora and fauna, experiencing at close range almost 270 individual cataracts. Evening at leisure and overnight.
Day 3: Iguazu/Buenos Aires
Transfer to Iguazu airport and flight back to Buenos Aires. Our local guide will welcome you to Buenos Aires, followed by a transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay.
Day 4: Buenos Aires
Breakfast at hotel. End of your post holiday programme.
- * The price includes two nights in Iguazu and one night in Buenos Aires, incl. breakfast, transfers and excursions as per itinerary, English-speaking local guide during transfers and excursions, return economy class flights between Buenos Aires and Iguazu, incl. current taxes and charges. Tour operates after disembarkation. Min. participant number applies.
- Note: Walking up and down stairs and over uneven ground is involved in this tour.
- Not included:the first night in Buenos Aires. Dinner, lunch and drinks.
This tour is available as post extension programme starting in Buenos Aires (after your sailing with Hurtigruten). It is available on these voyages:
1. The Frozen Land of the Penguins
- Departure dates: 14 Nov. 2017, 1 Jan. and 13 Jan 2018
2. The Ultimate Antarctica Experience
- Departure date: 26 November 2017
3. White Christmas in Antarctica
- Departure date: 14 December 2017
4. Antarctic Circle Expedition
- Departure dates: 25 January and 8 February 2018
5. Penguins, Patagonia and Poetry
- Departure date: 22 February 2018
Booking code: CENIGR2
To book please call our Reservations team on .
If you want to stay in Ushuaia before or after your pre/post program, you can further extend your holiday by staying at our recommended hotels.