You will help to haul up the king crab cages from the fjord floor by standing on an extended pier. You will learn all about this amazing creature and the history of king crab fishing in the region.
Next stop is Norway’s oldest king crab restaurant which has amazing views situated next to Jarfjord. Here, your freshly caught king crabs will be prepared and cooked for you to enjoy.
- Included: Transfer from hotel (Thon Hotel or Scandic Kirkenes Hotel) to Sollia Lodge and vice versa. Special waterproof clothing, king crab meal, and soft drinks.
- Minimum number of participants: 10.
- Minimum age of participants: 8 years old.
- Available for guests with limited mobility, on request.
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Excursion is subject to local weather conditions.
- Booking code: KKN14
Daily, four times a day (see below) in the time periods:
- 01.12.2019 – 30.11.2020
- 01.12.2020 – 30.11.2021
- 01.12.2021 – 15.04.2022
Daily, four times a day:
- KKN14PM200 (excursion 12.00 – 14.00)
- KKN14PM1400 (excursion 14.00 – 16.00)
- KKN14PM1600 (excursion 16.00 – 18.00)
- KKn14PM1800 (excursion 18.00 – 20.00)