This spectacular tour takes you from Zachariasbryggen (Bergen fish market) up the 27 kilometer long Osterfjorden in Hordaland County. Innermost along this deep fjord is Modalen, the second smallest municipality in Norway with about 380 inhabitants.
Underway, the fjord narrows between steep mountains and we safely navigate through the strong currents of shallow and narrow Mostraumen strait. The comfortable, modern boat has a sundeck and kiosk.
Included: 3-hour guided fjord cruise
You can extend your holiday with this programme on Hurtigruten classic sailings starting or ending in Bergen and expedition cruises on board MS Otto Sverdrup and MS Eirik Raude departing in the period 22.01.2021 to 27.03.2022.
- 2019/20: 01.04.2019 – 31.12.2020
- 2021/22: 01.01.2021 -31.03.2022
- Not available on 24-25 December and 1 January
- Duration: Approx. 3 hrs, daily at 10:00
- In the rare event of ice blockage in the fjords, the cruise will be adapted to the best route possible, alongside beautiful mountains and stunning winter landscapes.
Please call us on 02036037112 if you wish to book this extension programme!