This is the itinerary for the overnight tour Puffin Watching Adventure, which allows you to extend your voyage in Canada before or after your sailing with Hurtigruten:
Day 1: St. John’s/Disembarkation
Depart from the pier to Bay Bull and embark a vessel to view a colony of colourful puffins. Look out for members of the world’s largest humpback whale gathering while enjoying the dramatic coastline and the musical traditions of our experienced crew. Hundreds or thousands of other seabirds and sometimes other whale species and dolphins will add to the experience.
A local fish and chips meal will be served during this boat tour. We return to St. John’s via cape Spear, the most easterly point in North America. This tour includes a panoramic drive through downtown St. John’s ending at Delta St. John’s Hotel and conference in the afternoon.
Day 2: St. John’s/Departure
Breakfast at the hotel.
- Note: This itinerary is subject to change depending on your voyage with Hurtigruten.
- *The price includes one overnight, incl. breakfast, excursion (approx. 5.5–6 hrs.) including transportation, boat tour, lunch with beverages, English-speaking guide.
You can extend your holiday with the program Puffin Watching Adventure as a pre or post extension program on these voyages with Hurtigruten:
1. The Vinland Saga Adventure
- Departure date: 12 June 2017, from Iceland to Canada
- Post program booking code: CENYYT01POST
2. Exploring the Arctic Land of the Caribou
- Departure dates: 26 June and 9 July 2017, Canada
- Pre or post program booking code: CENYYT01PRE / CENYYT01POST
3. From Canada to Greenland: Crossing Baffin Bay
- Departure date: 24 July 2017, from Canada to Greenland
- Pre program, booking code: CENYYT01PRE
To book please call our Reservations team on 02036037112.
If you want to stay in Canada before or after your pre/post program, you can further extend your holiday by staying at our recommended hotels.