Day 1: Hamburg
Overnight at centrally located hotel in Hamburg, with breakfast included.
Day 2: Hamburg /Embarkation
The tour starts when we depart the hotel and visit the observation deck at the Elbphilharmonie concert hall to enjoy a view over Hamburg at a height of 37 metres. The hall’s stunning architecture has made it one of Hamburg’s main landmarks that should not be missed when visiting the city.
Excursion participants get to know this large and vibrant German city during a Hamburg Highlights bus tour.
The tour passes Alster Lake and exclusive residential areas near the city centre as well as Jungfernstieg with its luxury shops and shopping malls, the Renaissance-style City Hall and Stock Exchange, modern downtown architecture and the TV tower. They will visit the outside of the city’s famous landmark, `Michel´ – St. Michaelis Church. Afterwards it heads for the world-famous entertainment and red-light-district, St. Pauli and the Reeperbahn, and the nearby harbour.
The price includes one night at a hotel in Hamburg, incl. breakfast, transfer from hotel to pier and 3.5-4 hours Hamburg Highlights Tour with English/German-speaking guide.
Not included: Gratuities, lunch and dinner
Remarks and requirements:
- This tour starts one day before embarkation
- Guests with limited mobility are on request
- Booking code: HAMPRE
- Minimum number of participants: 15
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip up until 6 weeks before departure.
- 2020: 26.05.-27.05.2020, 09.06.-10.06.2020, 23.06.-24.06.2020, 21.09.-22.09.2020
- 2021: 17.05.-18.05.2021, 31.05.-01.06.2021, 14.06.-15.06.2021, 28.06.-29.06.2021, 12.07.-13.07.2021, 26.07.-27.07.2021, 09.08.-10.08.2021, 23.08.-24.08.2021, 06.09.-07.09.2021, 20.09.-21.09.2021