Come and enjoy a fun, informative guided tour as the Golfo Dulce (‘Sweet Gulf’) displays its many wonders. We may sight dolphins, manta rays, sharks, sea turtles, schooling fish, and sea birds if the conditions are right.
Our tour boats are equipped with quiet and eco-friendly motors and a full-canopy sun top for your comfort and protection. After a short crossing, you will experience the Gulf’s lush, rugged Eastern Shore, and get close to one of the world’s three tropical fjords.
Your Marine Wildlife Safari adventure is enhanced throughout by the informative commentary of a naturalist guide, who will describe the biology, behaviour and habits of the various wildlife species. And, you will have excellent photo opportunities. Your excursion will conclude with a cooling optional snorkel/swim and tasty snacks at a beach before returning to the pier.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Language: English
- Included: Refreshments and snorkelling gear
- Requirements: Sunscreen, hat, bathing suit and towel are recommended
- Walking information: Minimal walking, approx. 2 hours boat ride and 1 hour snorkelling
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Maximum participants: 50