Our Arctic Highlights voyage is ideal for busy people who want the best possible chance of seeing the Northern Lights while experiencing an adventure within the Arctic Circle.
Starting and ending in Tromsø, this winter voyage takes you to the pure and crisp remote northern coast. Get closer to spectacular scenery and fascinating people with direct flights from Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Dublin, East Midlands, London Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle and Norwich.
Create an Arctic holiday of your dreams with optional excursions such as snowmobiling in Lapland, visiting the Kirkenes Snow Hotel or an unforgettable dog sledding safari.
Extend this 5 night itinerary to 6 days and take in more of Tromsø. This colourful city, surrounded by the dramatic Lyngen Alps, has many sights to offer including Arctic history, architecture, culture and more exciting excursions.
- 6-day itinerary: 23 Feb 2017* (Please call us to book)
- 5-day itinerary: 9 Mar 2018
- 6- day itinerary: 20 Feb 2017 (SOLD OUT)
- 5-day itinerary: 11 Mar 2017, 26 Feb 2018
- 5-day itinerary: 15 Mar 2017
- 6-day itinerary: 25 Feb 2017, 23 Feb 2018
- 6-day itinerary: 19 Mar 2017 (SOLD OUT)
- 5-day itinerary: 11 Mar 2018
- 6-day itinerary: 8 (SOLD OUT), 17*, 24 Mar 2017, 21 Feb 2018* & 6 Mar 2018
- 5-day itinerary: 28 Feb 2017 (SOLD OUT), 2, 13 (SOLD OUT) & 22 Mar 2017, 19 Feb 2018, 2 Mar 2018
- 6-day itinerary: 6 & 26 Mar 2017, 13 Mar 2018
- 5-day itinerary: 19 Feb 2017 (SOLD OUT), 17 & 28 Feb 2018
- 5-day itineray: 4 Mar 2017
- 6-day itinerary: 4 Mar 2018*
*Note: these departures have one night pre- and one night post-voyage in Tromsø.
For bookings within 30 days of departure please contact our Reservations Team at .
Please note: these are our flight inclusive packages however, we sail every day of the year and offer flights from the UK for all departures.