What’s your fondest memory from a Hurtigruten voyage?
The first time I travelled southbound from Svolvær, many years ago, on a warm summer night. As the ship sailed, we were gazing at the stunning surroundings in the midnight sun. I stayed out on the rear deck all night, and couldn’t bear to miss a minute of it.
What’s your happiest memory from a shore excursion?
A day-trip by snowmobile through the majestic nature around Svalbard. I was lucky enough to get a look at a polar bear mother, with three cubs playfully crawling all over her. Watching polar bears from such a short distance was a stunning sight - a memory for life.
What’s your favourite spot for taking in nature aboard a Hurtigruten vessel?
My favourite spot is outside! At the rear or front decks, depending on the area we are sailing through. My absolute favourite is spending the evening outside in the Jacuzzi on deck, while watching the northern lights as we approach Lofoten.
- Master of Science in Organisational Psychology, BI Norwegian Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Management, BI Norwegian Business School
- Psychology, University of Tromsø and Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- ICF certified coach, Erickson Coaching
- Master practitioner in Neuro- Linguistic Programming, Global NLP Training
- Vice President HR, Communication & Administration, EMAS AMC
- Vice President HR Aker Solutions
- HR Manager Aker Solutions